Best Color Press COVID-19 Safety Plan
Maintaining Physical Distance and Use of Hand Sanitizer & Masks
- A physical distance of 6 feet will be maintained between staff members whenever possible.
- Barriers have been installed at lunch room and Prepress department to promote this.
- Maximum 6 people in the lunch room at the same time
- Arrange work from home as far as possible.
- Staff were provided with reusable masks, and must wear a mask if :
- they cannot maintenance a 6 feet distance with others.
- when physically communicate with others.
- when they are in the common areas.
- Staff must wash their hands before starting work.
- All visitors / customers must wear a mask.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- All staff to wash hands immediately upon arrival at work.
- Disinfectant are used for cleaning.
- All inside doors are opened to avoid touching of the door knobs
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the company.
- Customers must wear a mask and are encouraged to use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
- Reception area - counter, door knob, table and door are disinfected at least 2 times a day.
- Deep clean and disinfect any surfaces that a staff with symptoms has come into contact with.
The following poster / signage were posted on the doors and entrances
- Practice Social Distancing sign
- Face mask required
- Maximum 6 people in the lunch room
- Signage at the main entrance indicating who is restricted from entering the premises, including staff and visitors with symptoms.
Sickness and Travel
- Our workplace policies ensure that workers and others showing symptoms of COVID-19 are prohibited from the workplace:
- Anyone directed by Public Health to self-isolate.
- Anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada or who has had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case must self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
- All staff must self assess before coming to work. If they are displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19, they should refer to HealthLink BC at 811.
Health and Safety Committee
- Tasked with carrying out, training and ensuring that the Covid-19 Policies and Procedures listed are being implemented by staff.
- Will meet once a month for meetings to review current policies and to implement/change policies if needed. They will relay information and training to staff on any additional measures or actions that need to be taken.